Sunday, July 1, 2012
12:14 AM | Posted by rendi ocay | | Edit Post
The Final Editing Photo
Photo manipulation eroded away, giving Brush Techniques chapped that is given to photos that have been removed or camouflaged background using an existing stam tool
- The First Open Photoshop version whatever, then enter pictures
- Duplicate pictures (Ctrl + J) give the name "Layer 1"
- Click the Eye icon on the "layer 1", and activate the layer "background"
- Use the Clone Stamp Tool to create a duplicate in swipe samples
- Press Alt + click for the target sample to be in the brush, then brush on the body
- Then click the eye icon again to "Layer 1" and switch
- Create a new layer (Ctrl + Shift + N) give nan "layer 2" put on the "Layer 1"
- Click the Brush tool and then load the brush is required to click the small arrow icon near the large and small brush Replace Brush,
- Click Here To Download Brushnya
- Brush Brush the edges of the body
- Change foreground color according to the edge of the body, wana take a sample by clicking on the photo colors.
- Enable the "Layer 1"
- Remove the part that needs to be removed, remove some of the edge of the picture so it looks flaky missing photos,
- And Then The last step make photos look Moderate suffered destruction (:-D)
- By playing lighting (Ctrl + m) and blur (Filter> Blur> Blur Gausian)
- Gan may be useful ^ _ ^ Thank You
Location: Malang, Indonesia
- Give effect to distributions on the dance photo wi...
- Change the sunny afternoon into evening effect wit...
- Transform digital photos into a 2D vector with pho...
- remove the color cast in the photo with photoshop
- Effect of object focus in one direction with Photo...
- Photo manipulation eroded away with photoshop
- Creating a Broken Floor Photo Techniques With Phot...
- make a rainbow in the photo with photoshop