Sunday, July 1, 2012
12:51 AM | Posted by rendi ocay | | Edit Post
The Final Editing Photo
Change the sunny afternoon into evening effect that gives rise to sunset effect with red clouds that have sprung up in the sky
- Open Photoshop Version whatever, then enter pictures
- Furthermore Duplicate photo, right click on the Background layer> Duplicate or press Ctrl + J
- The next step evening effect
- Click the Image menu> Ajustments> Photo Filter
- Set the dialog box as shown below:
- Next step, create a new layer Ctrl + Shift + N name it "Layer 2" put over "layer 1" and change the normal mode to "color"
- Change the foreground color to orange-like color of the sun
- Click the brush tool in the tool box, set it as the dialog box below and create a sun image:
- Double click on the "layer 2" so it appears like a dialog box and set it as below:
- After that remove the image of the sun that looks weird, like the area beyond the ocean,
- Delete using the Polygonal Lasso Tool. after the selection, then press Ctrl + X:
- Next step, create a new layer Ctrl + Shift + N or lklik icon new layer, name it "Layer 3" put over "layer 2"
- Make the bias effects of the sun, with the brush tool
- Set the brush as shown below:
- The addition of a cloud brush, you can click here to download
- If completed, upload the appropriate brush and set brush then brush the image below in some places in the sky:
- Next step, create a new layer Ctrl + Shift + N or lklik icon new layer, name it "Layer 4" place between "layer 2" and "Layer 1"
- Use a brush of light rays that have been downloaded earlier.
- Use a pale yellow color in the foreground
- Set the appropriate image below then brush in the middle of the sun:
- After that remove the image light rays that look strange, as the area beyond the ocean,
- Delete using the eraser tool:
- Double click on the "Layer 4" so it appears like a dialog box and set it as below:
- Use the eraser tool, opacity: 23 and clear it at the end of the sun so it does not look stiff
- The next step, create the effect of light on the sun
- Filter> Render> Lens Flare
- Set as shown below:
- Next, create a new layer Ctrl + Shift + N or lklik icon new layer, name it "Layer 5" and change the layer mode to "color" put between "layer 4 and the" layer 1 "
- Change the foreground color to red, click the brush tool change opacity: 40
- Then brush on the sea and looks like the effects of bias to the sea
Exhibited photos ready! :-) Hopefully useful!
Location: Malang, Indonesia
- Give effect to distributions on the dance photo wi...
- Change the sunny afternoon into evening effect wit...
- Transform digital photos into a 2D vector with pho...
- remove the color cast in the photo with photoshop
- Effect of object focus in one direction with Photo...
- Photo manipulation eroded away with photoshop
- Creating a Broken Floor Photo Techniques With Phot...
- make a rainbow in the photo with photoshop